Monday, April 28, 2014

When there's a wish

When you work for yourself, there is no such thing as sick leave.
As the sickies start over powering me, I'm trying to finish this list of orders that doesnt seem like its getting any shorter.

I also dont think that standing out in the cold on Saturday was my best life choice, but still so worth watching amazing bands and supporting a great cause.
To those who came past our table, thanks! Much appreciated.

The workroom, however, is flooded with stock and all attempts to sort out... have failed miserably.
We will fight on, especially after a bit of a Facebook sale for you peeps.
Ridiculous prices going, and we'll load pics for you to choose from.

The current big project happening on the table right now while I fight for my health, is a light box. Have this GREAT idea for one, and tthe concept is ready for execution, I'll reveal once done. ;)

Then, it seems I completely missed doing a HOW TO for you guys, because boring adult stuff needed to be done on Friday.... like renewing my drivers license. So apologies for that. With all the crazy public holidays this week I'll do a HOW TO entry so you guys can keep yourselves out of mischief.

May the force be with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment