Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Show off...

Well... It's 3 days till our last market of May. And it'll be our first real Autumn market at Wyetti.

I love Autumn. It's not too hot and not too cold.

I am happy to say that... On stock, our store is full, tagged and set.
I have been working on bettering the display of everything though. And working on higher price range packaging.
So that's what has been keeping me up late for the last few nights.

I have come to realise that... It never ends.
There will *always* be late nights, new ideas, new inspiration, more markets to attend, early morning trips to venues, late night drives back from dimly lit events.
And... I guess it's a life I'd prefer living ...rather than the 7-4 day job and everything else around it.
But... I am thankful to have both considering the tough times so many of us find ourselves in.

Also... I'm thankful for everyone who takes time to read, not only this blog, but peeks in on our Twitter and Etsy.
~ Thank You ~

The time you guys spend on each site...is not lost on me.

But with that... Have a great Wednesday, and whatever it is you do...be amazing at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment