Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Clarity...

It's been a maddening last two weeks for me.
Not just because of the very few hours each day I get to dedicate to Wonder Struck Inc. but also because of the layers involved in my little business.

I am thankful, though, to have a business minded role model in the form of a logically minded father.
He is always there to give practical advice... And as much as I may be nervous about shutting out "potential opportunities" I really do have to consider cutting my losses if I want Wonder Struck Inc to go anywhere.
Some of this shutting out will start with the online stores.
Due to my hardwork and the current exposure, the Etsy store will stay.
I'm trying to get "local" feedback on the viability of having the South African friendly online store open. At least for now.
I haven't given much time to Storenvy, but might do some more work on there...so that I can make a more informed decision.

The online stores aren't the only part under scrutiny in this "revamp".
Local markets are being seriously considered by position, time of the month, local interest....

This is going to be a lot of hard work, a lot of soul searching, a lot of emotional wrecking balling.... But I hope to make Wonder Struck Inc better from all of it.

Being an ex-bookkeper, the more effecient I can have it operating, the better.

Feedback would be much appreciated.
Leave comments, send messages, follow the Twitter and Instagram accounts and help a girl out ;-)

Then... Just a quick message to India of lunaricsales, who went through some heavy shoulder surgery

Get Better Soon!

She'll be doing direct sales off her Instagram (lunaricsales) while her Etsy shop is in vacation mode.
Go support her and buy some great pieces at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment