Saturday, December 15, 2012

So much excitement... and stress

Well... as I sit here, the finishing touches on the new Wonder Struck Inc. residence are being done!
I stopped by there a couple of days ago, just to see what had been done/planned by my rascal landladies.

And now the new wiring is being done and the new shower fittings. THEN IT'S DONE! Apparently...
I am so excited that it's almost too good to be true.

It's also a little odd knowing that I'm on leave for 4 weeks, there's no markets between now and 25 January 2013... and I'm making the most inspired stuff of Wonder Struck Inc's existence.
I've ordered some more stock, which I'm expecting will only arrive in the new year, but that's fine, what with how much I have to currently organise into space in the first part of the move.

New stock will be photographed and listed over this weekend hopefully, if all goes as smoothly as it has gone today. >.<
I've also posted off a bunch of orders that came in this week. And it's probably been our best single sales week over Paypal/Etsy to date. Thank you guys! And I hope you are super happy with your purchases!

I'll be shutting Wonder Struck Inc. down into vacation mode on Etsy from 24 December 2012 until 5 January 2013.
There will also be an opening discount code available for the whole of January 2013.

Then... for those that might have spotted a mention or two of it. Maruchka and I are *still* working on setting up a photo shoot for the Wonder Struck Inc. stall, so please be patient, we think we might have a chance coming up in the next couple of weeks.
>.<

... I'm not sure if I've mentioned it on the blog yet, but a few weeks back I unfortunately lost my wolfylion Loupa to a very nasty death. But my other two boys and the new puppy are fit and healthy and will be filling up the new Wonder Struck Inc. home with their sillyness and puppymonster love.
I just cannot wait to start this new chapter!





No comments:

Post a Comment