Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Hello Spring...

Oh yea the whole "Spring" thing can get old, but I don't care.
It's Spring! Unfortunately the end of Winter means packing away my warmer scarves and all my gloves :( .....but it's the season of rain and flowers and gardening and night markets! Etc etc.

But on to shop updates ;)

Geek Fest was good. Very good! The number of people that came was awesome!
To everyone who dressed up, you guys rocked!
To other stall holders (Plushie Heaven, Reigning Red, amongst others) it was GREAT meeting you guys and I hope you all did really well.
We did.... To my assistants for the day Maruchka and Wes, love you both so hard. And I wouldn't have survived the day without either of you.

We're back at HQ now, carrying on with the cleanup/out and making a few pieces for stock and finishing some carry over orders.

I really do need to update what's still in stock so I can open the Etsy store again. I'll be updating the MyStall as well. Patience please!

I am considering ....to maybe have a *flash* sale 24 hours for whatever stock ISN'T loaded on the online stores as yet.
Once off prices that I will not repeat again.
But guys please, I will not hold this stock. Payments will need to be done and proofs sent on the day. If you're with FNB I'll even accept ewallet payments.
If everyone is game on getting stuff for as much as 50% off, we'll need to see what day would suit everyone that's interested.
So... DETAILS TO FOLLOW.

I'm hoping to get another market in before the end of this month, probably at Walkerville. This market happens EVERY Saturday and is quite cool. There's home brewed beers, fresh bread, homemade goats cheeses.... And, it's out in the farms.
I'll post their details once I've confirmed a stall.
Heatherlynn from the Journeyman and I will most probably be sharing a stall under the name Wander Land. Yup...dead serious.

Otherwise..... Our next Market to date will be:

28 September, Saturday ~ Wyetti Craft Market. 11 Wargrave rd, Henley-on-Klip.

Any submissions for this blog about your store, you as a model/photographer, must please be emailed by the 28th September so I can do the blog post on 29 September.

If you need stats of my blog, email me before then so I can send them to you.

Email: wonderstruckincza@gmail.com

And.... Have a great Wednesday peeps.

~CJ~

No comments:

Post a Comment