Thursday, November 29, 2012

Market Wanderings...

Oh wow...
I really thought I wouldn't do it again. But I did!

Due to ALOT of rain, Wyetti Market was cancelled. We'll be back there on the last Saturday of January 2013 again, in our usual spot. Stall 64.

Heatherlynn and Astra (my market family), have booked us in for some last minute Christmas markets to make up for us not having Wyetti.

This Friday night, we've managed to get a booking at Green's Greens Christmas Market.
We'll then be at Sunvalley in Kyalami for a Christmas market on Saturday.

Then NEXT Saturday, the 8th of December, is our actual last 2012 market.
The BizzR organised, A Midsummer Night's Dream Market.
Heatherlynn and I will both be there too and we'll be dressed up, with wigs, wings and wreaths!

Can't wait to see you guys at these last markets!

No comments:

Post a Comment