Monday, December 23, 2013

Two days and counting...

Well. I must say that I have been quite a bit productive so close to Christmas...

If you prefer "photo" blogs, Wonder Struck Inc. now has it's very own Instagram and so does Squareheads (our "clothing" project with John).
So if you're on Instagram, go follow our two new accounts and see what we're doing and what we're about.

I've also been photographing loads of new stock, and adding it onto our Storenvy ~ I'll be keeping this store open, despite the holidays and our being shutdown otherwise.
But note, whatever is in stock is back up for sale from 6 January 2014 and posting/shipping commences on 8 January 2014.

I am setting some pretty high goals for Wonder Struck in 2014, and I know with you guys I can make them happen.

Now... GO ENJOY CHRISTMAS !








No comments:

Post a Comment