Thursday, February 23, 2012

What this world comes to...

I spent this morning reading a few news articles on the latest rhino stories in South Africa... and I cried like a broken hearted child.
These stories literally bring me to tears and I can't be anything but have such a huge sense of helplessness about me.
As humans we were put on this Earth to care for and protect everything on and in it...sigh.

We will continue to make an effort to support Stoprhinopoaching.com and we hope you'll beable to help as well.
(As I do most of these posts from my phone I cannot always add a link, so please copy and paste these addresses or Google the addresses that will link you)

Tomorrow is our next market and in support of a friend, who's cat was recently run over (an incident he has thankfully survived) we are donating FIFTY PERCENT (50%) of our total sales tomorrow to her vet bills.
We hope you'll come support if you're in the area!
Wyetti Craft Market, Wargrave Road, Henley-on-klip, Gauteng.
From 9am to 3pm.

Then *some* of our new components have arrived and we've started adding new items (which we want to make regular editions to our item listings).
We hope you like....

New unicorn cameos on ball chain. R70 each. (All pricing we give excludes postage)



No comments:

Post a Comment