Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Struck... truly

I'm never quite "over" blissful feelings of my province/country...
Like lunchtime soccer games on dusty patches of open ground in the industrial areas, or kids in school uniforms walking in cheerful groups on the outskirts of Johannesburg's center, slightly chilled Spring mornings with contrasting warm afternoons....and the lush look of greenery pushing its way into view everywhere..... *sigh*

And the music that sets this all into perspective this week.... Queens of the Stone Age and Eagles of Death Metal...

I find appreciation for the contrasts, visual and otherwise in the country I hold so close to my heart. I may not be "patriotic", but I'm happy to be here :)

...with this renewal and deep breath, we're 3 days away from our 3rd last Wyetti Market of 2012.
The stock that we'll have at the stall is just so so so rad!

I can hardly wait to put it all on display for everyone to see (and buy)

If you've been visiting our Etsy store you'll notice some listings going up now and again. Also keep your eyes open for an end of year clearance code :)
I'll most probably make this available during November and possibly into December.

Alot of new things are being planned for the new year, as I try to expand the store.
I know it'll be fun and rad ;)

But with that little update, time to get back to my day job... 

No comments:

Post a Comment