Monday, June 25, 2012

So much geekery...so much goodness

Wow, June has just been great, even more so this last week.
Kindof....
2 weeks ago, my beloved horsebeast had night visitors in his stable and they stole his saddle in the process. Then, this Friday night that just passed...they visited again, only to steal both his blankets right off of poor Sonny's back.
So, I've made the very costly decision to finally move him to a friend's stable, where not only will he be safer, but so will his very costly equipment and clothing...

so besides THAT... yes, June has been FANTASTICAL to Wonder Struck Inc.

Thank you to the amazing jewellery arteest on Etsy, SteelGreyArt, who featured Wonder Struck Inc. on her blog!
I am truly flattered and amazed that she never got comments about my dreadful grammar in the bio (eeeek), but I am so thankful for the opportunity!
Please check out this talented lady's Etsy store for all your piercing jewellery needs! Especially if you're a lover of nature and being more connected with Mother Earth!

Then.... *squee* I had a special arrival in the post office last week....



He will be joining my still small collection of vinyl toys ....and many more that I intend on adding FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE!

Here are my other 3 gorgeous toys, that I have thanks to my new addiction because of Vinyl Destination


Vinyl addiction! ...it begins

Also, I have been very very lucky to also come to "know" a fantastically talented vinyl guy, named Reddprime

I'll see what I can do about nagging these 3 for some bios for the blog ;)...

Then...onto what I *ACTUALLY* work on.............. mwahahahahahaha
I'm busy adding some extra listings onto Wonder Struck Inc's Etsy, while I'm doing this entry *cough*, don't say I don't at least TRY multitasking....
Here is just SOME of what I've been working on and what is avaible now...

New teddy bears collab ;)

8-bit inspired skulls

"Down the rabbit hole" adjustable rings

8-bit pokeball pins (GEEKERY!)

"Down the rabbit hole" rings, in antique bronze

"I crap rainbows" 8-bit inspired cloud & rainbow pin

Pacman geekery!

Also, we're 4 days away from our usual setup at Wyetti Market.
We hope you'll come past and see our snazzy new stall setup AND to grab our 30% and 50% discounts on certain items... there'll be treasure hunting going on our table!
I won't be having discounts on anything again for most of whats left of this year, so take advantage now!

Until the next post ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment